Email Suscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 11 February 2018

Top Homeopathic Medicine For Borderline Personality Disorder

Borderline Personality Disorder


Borderline personality disorder is also termed as EUPD- Emotionally unstable personality disorder, emotional intensity disorder, neurotic psychopathy. It is a mental disorder which impacts the way patient think and feel about himself and others, resulting in problems in day to day life.
In borderline personality disorder, patient have an intense fear of separation, and patient unable to tolerate being alone. But his inappropriate anger, frequent mood swings and impulsiveness may push his relatives and friends away.
Borderline personality disorder usually starts in early adulthood and is worse in young adulthood but it may get better gradually with age.
Many people with BPD get better over the time with classical Homeopathic treatment and can learn to have successful relationship, living life satisfactorily.
Causes- The causes of border line personality disorder are not fully recognized. BPD may be linked with environmental factors, history of child neglect or abuse and other factors as given below:-

To know more information visit us: Top homeopathy doctor in Delhi

1.      Genetics. Genetic family history contribute to approx 40% BPD cases. Few studies suggest that it has strongly associated with other mental condition among members of the same family.

2.      Brain abnormalities. Few research shown changes in certain location of brain involved in emotion regulation, aggression and impulsivity. It also can be due to mal functioning of certain brain chemicals which regulate mood, e.g. serotonin.

Borderline personality disorder’s signs and symptoms:

•         Sense of identity is disturbed
•         Patient has fear of abandonment, and adopts extreme measures to avoid real or                         imagined abandonment.
•         Thinking Black and white
•         Dangerous behavior with impulsivity, like gambling, driving recklessly, performing                   unsafe sexual activities, binge eating, drug abuse, suddenly quitting a well settled job              or ending a healthy relationship.
•         Disproportionate Intense emotional reactions to the situation
•         Unstable and chaotic inter personal relationships, idealizing one moment and then                    suddenly believing the person is cruel
•         Abrupt behavior of self damaging
•         Dissociation
•         Self image distorted
•         Self-damaging behavior
•         Depression
•         Anxiety
•         Anger or rage

BPD patients are very sensitivity to rejection with fear of possible abandonment. BPD features include sensitivity in patient’s relationships with others, its very difficult for patient to regulate his impulsivity and emotions. Patient is not sure of his own personal identity and morals. Paranoid thoughts during mental stress with depersonalization and dissociation.

Top Homeopathic Medicine For  Borderline Personality Disorder
Homeopathic treatment is very effective for treating borderline personality Disorder without any side effects. In Classical Homeopathy treatment medicine are selected on the basis of constitution, including both mental and physical as totality, individuality of the patient is accessed. Few important Homeopathy medicine are -

1.       ANTIMONIUM CRUDUM 200- Antimonioum Crudum is effective  for patients of Borderline Personality Disorder who have no desire to live, who remain sad with weeping, have lost love for life and want to commit suicide.They are cross and contractive , whatever is done fails to give satisfaction.

2.      AURUM METALLICUM 200-Aurum met. is an effective remedy for depression and self hatred feeling in Borderline Personality Disorder. Aurummetallicum patients are very serious people, strongly focused on work and achievement, who become depressed if they feel they have failed in some way. Nervous breakdown.Thinks of committing suicide but fears death greatly.Disgusted of life and thoughts.Profound despondency.Peevish.Rapid and constant questioning without waiting for answers. Oversensitive to noise.Discouragement, self – reproach, humiliation and anger can lead to feelings of emptiness and worthlessness. The person may feel worse at night with nightmares or insomnia.

3.      CHAMOMILLA 200-- Chamomilla is one of the top   medicines for patients of Borderline Personality Disorder who easily get angry and quarrelsome without taking into account the feelings of the other person. The sudden outbursts of anger because of contradiction or when the feelings are hurt can be best managed by Homeopathic medicine Chamomilla. remedy is also of great help to patients who admit that they are unable to control their temper and those who want to do everything as per their wish and get angry if their wish is not fulfilled. In the childhood years the child wants something new in every minute and refuses it when offered. There is fever, diarrhea or cough or convulsions due to anger.

4.      BELLADONNA 200-Belladona is an effective  medicine for controlling impulsive patients who strike, bite and spit on the persons nearby with a red and hot face.

5.      CROCUS SATIVA 200-Crocus Sativus is an effective l Homeopathic medicine  for sudden mood changes in patients of Borderline Personality Disorder. The patient has a sudden and frequent change in mood from extreme happiness to sadness. The patient requiring  Crocus Sativus is joyous and affectionate in a specific moment and the very next moment unpredictably bursts out into anger. The patient very soon feels sorry for this behavior.Anger with violence alternating with fits of repentance.

6.      IGNATIA AMARA 200 - Ignatia Amara is another useful remedy for mood swings in Borderline Personality Disorder patients who are of a sensitive nature and find it very difficult to control their emotions. Their mood changes from laughing to weeping and from happiness to sadness in quick succession in a very short time.In Ignatia patients of Borderline Personality Disorder  have a history of some grief or disappointment in love affections prior to onset of the disease . They are having unbearable anger and headache following anger.
7.      LAC CANINUM 200- Lac Caninum is effective  for dealing with patients who feel hopeless, have a low opinion of themselves and feel no one is a friend. Such patients weep a lot and fear to be alone.

8.     LILIUM TIGRINUM 200- LiliumTigrinum is an effective remedy of great help for patients of Borderline Personality Disorder who get aroused from even a slight emotional excitement with palpitations of heart. Such patients are so irritable that they cannot utter a decent word to anybody even if the other person speaks in the mildest tone possible. The patients are known to sit for a long time thinking about themselves and don’t want to be disturbed. They get extremely irritated if disturbed and run away and even forcefully shut the doors.They fears that they are having some organic and incurable disease , so aimless and do things in an hurried manner, always keep busy.

9.      MOSCHUS 200-Moschus is another effective  medicine that is very beneficial in dealing with the sudden outbursts of anger in patients of Borderline Personality Disorder. The patients have sudden fits of anger and even scold others till their face turns blue and they faint and fall down. The sudden outbursts of anger are accompanied by trembling and uncontrollable laughter. Moschus is  also a effective  remedy for obstinate and self-willed persons who right from their childhood have the habit of getting each and every demand fulfilled by hook or by crook. This habit continues in advancing years and outbursts of anger increase in intensity if their desire or demand is not met.

10.  NUX VOMICA 200-NuxVomica is the top  Homeopathic medicine to deal with impulsive behaviour of Borderline Personality Disorder patients who are sensitive and want to force things according to will. If opposed, such patients have violent destructive impulses like an impulse in a woman to destroy her husband, to tear things and to throw her child.  NuxVomica patients  cannot even bear a chair to come in their way while walking and if such a situation arises, they just kick it to clear the way.They are very irritable and sensitive to all impressions.

11.   HEPAR SULPH 200-Hepar sulph is another remedy  of great help in controlling impulsive behaviour in Borderline Personality Disorder patients . These patient get disturbed easily with violent impulse to kill even the best friend, to put things on fire without any cause.The slightest issue irritates him.

12.  SEPIA 200-Sepia is an excellent Homeopathic medicine for patients of Borderline Personality Disorder who get irritated over no reason and feel sad. Such patients have an aversion to talk along with irritability. Only their own opinion matters for such patients and they cannot bear to be opposed. They are indifferent  to family and whom she loves best  and aversion to any work, be it mental or physical.

13.  STRAMONIUM 200-Stramonium is another remedy for impulsiveness when a patient tears clothes, curses and indulges in excessive screaming till the voice is lost. The condition gets worse in darkness, the patient likes light and company.

14.  STAPHYSAGRIA 200—Staphysagria have a tendency  towards destructiveness in Borderline Personality Disorder . This Homeopathic medicine is the best medicine for patients who control their anger but there after they become very destructive and violent and start throwing things.

15.   VALERIANA 200 -- Valeriana is also very effective  for dealing with sudden mood swings in patients of Borderline Personality Disorder who are excited easily with trembling and palpitations. The patients experience mood swings especially when resting and at night and feel better by walking. Hallucinations at night. The patient is very irritable.


Location: 321, Sector 31, Faridabad, Haryana 121003, India

7 comments:

  1. Nice blog..! Really very informative, it helps me a lot... Thanks for sharing such an amazing post with us and keep blogging...
    best homeo clinic in hyderabad
    homeopathy clinics in hyderabad
    homeo clinics
    homeopathy clinics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is very nice, it helped me to gather some important and new information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m recommending Dr Uromi to everyone who have herpes simplex virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2018 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Uromi herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Uromi and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Uromi for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Uromi on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:Druromiherbalhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp +2349021374574.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All thanks to Dr.chala for helping me with his herbs to cure my (HERPES VIRUS) right now everything is fine thank God for everything, doctor Chala you are the best i ever meet he is real and can be trusted and also he is the best traditional herbal doctor in West African Nigeria you can email him dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com he can also cure (1} HIV And AIDS (2) HPV (3) Diabetes (4) Hepatitis (5) Vitiligo (6) Blood Cancer (7)) Acid reflux (8) STD {9} Fibroids (10) ALS {11} Thyroid {12} Blood pressure, to no more aboutDr chala and his product visit his website on http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or. https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome

    ReplyDelete
  7. FINALLY FREE FROM THE HERPES VIRUS. what a miracle I never believe there is a cure because my doctor tested me positive for herpes and she told me that there is no cure, I am very happy today that I have a free life without this herpes virus, I can remember a few months ago when I cried at night and day that I can't cure this herpes, I found this herbal man called Dr. Odion on the internet, when I was doing research to treat shingles, I contacted him to find out if I could get it help from this herpes virus, i was so surprised when he told me that he cures herbs and he sent me the herb in less than 5 days, i was so happy when i get someone who gives me hope that he can cure me . I took the herbs for only 2 weeks, when I went for a test, after I took the herbs, I realized that I was cured, I was so happy and surprised, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is a cured herpes virus that you can also contact him for help as soon as possible so you can get rid of this herpes once and for all all you can contact him with this email: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp with him on +2349019421176 You can also so contact him for any disease and virus as he has herbal remedies. 1 HIV / AIDS /HERPES / CANCER / HEPATITIS 6 DIABETES / HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, ..... THANK YOU DR.

    ReplyDelete